Building functional & Spacious bathrooms
Gorgeous Bathroom Remodeling
Let us show you how we can turn your bath into a functional, yet relaxing space you'll enjoy for many years. Your new bathroom look is waiting! Get in touch for a free estimate and gather your ideas.
Planning Your Bathroom Remodel
Creating The Vision
As the ideas start flowing, write them down if you haven't already for that new bathroom look you're dreaming of. It just gets even more exciting from here!
Next, let's schedule a time to discuss your ideas and get to know each other. This allows us to ask appropriate questions and visit your home or property to better serve you. It's ok to bring print-outs, magazines or email us designs ahead of time.
After meeting with you, we will begin to map out a plan in place for you new bathroom remodel. At this point, we will be making sure we completely understand your needs & wants before beginning your remodel; we try to keep things moving professionally and efficiently.
Every bathroom remodel is personally managed by us. We make sure everything is going smoothly from start to finish. If any issues should arise, we will personally speak to you about it and offer best solutions.
Finally a new bathroom is born.
We will do a final walk-through, flush the toilet to make sure it works, and sign off on your finished project.
Your Satisfaction is our Priority
Common Bathroom Renovating Quesitons
There are many reasons for embarking on a bathroom remodeling project. If you have been considering a renovation based on any of these reasons, it’s probably time to get started:
- Your planning on selling your home soon and want to get the best selling price
- You have broken tiles, water-damaged walls or plumbing issues
- Bathroom looks outdated and needs a fresh look
- Bathroom is too small or you need more storage space
- A mold problem has been detected
- You need to make accommodations for a disabled family member
While these are just a few examples, everyone has their own reasoning when wanting a new bathroom. When it’s your bathroom, you get to decide when it’s time to remodel!
Bathroom remodeling costs can be some of the most difficult home improvement projects to estimate because of many factors involved:
- Bathroom size
- Existing damage extent
- Change of layout
- Quality of materials and fixtures
- How labor-intensive each task involved is
Your bathroom remodeling costs really depend on how many changes you want. Obviously, changing out a few fixtures and repainting will cost less than gutting the entire room and starting from scratch. Luckily, with so many ways to remodel your bathroom and so many products to choose from these days, it’s easy to find solutions that fit your budget.
Work with your contractor to prioritize your bathroom remodeling needs and find materials you love without going over budget.
How does your bathroom go from ugly and frustrating to ahh and beautiful?
While each bathroom project is different depending on the scope of what needs to be done, there are general procedures that you can expect as standard bathroom remodeling steps:
- You and your contractor will meet and discuss your bathroom needs, wants and how they can make it happen.
- The contractor will make a floor plan that maps out everything
- Permits are acquired if needed before starting any work
- Demolition begins!
- At this point, any plumbing or electrical work is done according to the floor plans
- Installation of the shower or bathtub comes next
- If fresh paint is in the works, this happens next before other elements are installed.
- Now comes the new flooring.
- A new toilet, countertop(s), cabinet(s) and sink are installed after the floor is complete.
- Finally, the bathroom is finished and you're ready to enjoy for many years to come!
Today, DIY home projects are very popular! Unfortunately, many underestimated the amount of work and know-how that bathroom remodeling disasters are now becoming more common.
To avoid setbacks and emotional breakdowns, working with a professional bathroom remodeling contractor is the best solution. When working with a pro you can let your imagination fly since a qualified contractor can take those ideas and translate your vision into a finished result.
Having the peace-of-mind is perhaps the biggest benefit you'll see of hiring a professional bathroom remodeler. A contractor will know exactly what materials to use and ones that will hold up to the environment. The best way to improve your bathroom is to trust the experts to do it for you such as Hercules Construction. We will save you the stress and costs of questionable amateur work and give you a bathroom that you'll love for years to come.